Intelligent_Chip_641

Intelligent_Chip_641

Problems using AdMob mediation

I published a game with AdMob monetization back in November, and I was making $35 per day. However, two days ago, I received a notification about suspected low-quality traffic, and my revenue dropped to almost zero, even though all my traffic was organic. What should I do? Can anybody help or maybe you know where I should ask for help?

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

dev232
Installed Mac Ports on OSX High Sierra sudo port install gcc11 libsdl2 openssl glfw libsdl2_gfx libsdl2_image libsdl2_mixer libsdl2_net...
New
ksspeedstar
For about two weeks we have had the problem that Google / Android are rejecting apps for updates with the following statement: We found...
New
Hipnot
How do I cancel my Fortnite Crew subscription and what happens to my account and previous rewards after I cancel my subscription?
New
gulshan212
Hello this is Gulshan Negi Well, I have developed a program in C++ to print a man (reference taken from here). On the attached site, I a...
New
HuntzUdwn
Hello everyone, I am a Student at CSUDH and was wondering about how to become a game developer. I would like to contact a developer and a...
New
Dhanen
Hi all. New here. I tried do it by myself and searching help in forums but no luck… Hope I can found it here in a specialized forum. My...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
Where the protagonist hovers their head towards an item nearby, and the headturn has a movement limit, so it’s not like 360 degree head ...
New
lingo1357
I have developed an initial plan for a simple and addictive physics game using a new engine I’ve learned. While I can envision various ph...
New
Huzi
I’ve been studying the mechanics behind Block Blast–style puzzle games, and I’m curious about the best approaches for developing one for ...
New
BlobDev
Hi, so i know that python is a better first language but I read that it’s not mainly used for game development so I wondered if c# was be...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New