lawik
How I use Erlang Hot Code Updates
One of the Erlang ecosystem’s spiciest nerd snipes are hot code updates. Because it can do it. In ways that almost no other runtime can.
Popular General Dev topics
I came across a video where the Vice Chairman of Morgan Stanley, Carla Harris was interviewed….
She said something that struck my nerves...
New
New
https://nscrutables.medium.com/fbi-foia-response-sheds-new-light-on-infamous-hacktivist-pentagon-incident-a44a318b4a46
This piece will ...
New
I published this post yesterday and thought that this community might appreciate it:
To save you a click, here are the bulk of the adv...
New
I am not breaking any news by acknowledging that Slack is one of my favorite asynchronous communication tools to get work done as a softw...
New
Hi folks, I wrote a blog post the other day on how I built my MVP in 3 months whilst having a day job, using Elixir/Phoenix/LiveView.
Th...
New
I am a huge fan of functional programming and recently discovered the maybe expression in Erlang. In the blog post I show an example of c...
New
I share my continued thoughts and plans for whacking parts of the Elixir ecosystem together to see if I get sparks.
New
Starting a series on lexing and LALR-1 parser generators using leex and yecc. The series is really focused on the “by example” part since...
New
This is my conference report, as the organizer. Lots of nice pictures by Petter Boström. Lots of good feels from the community.
New
Other popular topics
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11391)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









