ErlangSolutions

ErlangSolutions

Devtalk Sponsor

On Demand talk videos from Code Mesh V, the alternative tech conference

If you were unable to join us recently for Code Mesh V conference you can catch up with our full suite of talk videos, QandA sessions and forum chats with paid access to our exclusive conference Whova app.

Keynotes included: Leslie Lamport, Cynthia Solomon and Erik Meijer.

First Post!

bot

bot

Share link for this tweet.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Exadra37
What is Firestore? Firestore is one of many products in the Firebase product line. Firestore is a document-based NoSQL database. Firebas...
New
Exadra37
I came across a video where the Vice Chairman of Morgan Stanley, Carla Harris was interviewed…. She said something that struck my nerves...
New
ErlangSolutions
If you were unable to join us recently for Code Mesh V conference you can catch up with our full suite of talk videos, QandA sessions and...
New
New
Exadra37
https://nscrutables.medium.com/fbi-foia-response-sheds-new-light-on-infamous-hacktivist-pentagon-incident-a44a318b4a46 This piece will ...
New
New
wmnnd
Here’s the story how one of the world’s first production deployments of LiveView came to be - and how trying to improve it almost caused ...
New
chiroptical
I am a huge fan of functional programming and recently discovered the maybe expression in Erlang. In the blog post I show an example of c...
New
nataliefagundo
We’re excited to announce Custom Playgrounds, a developer-first way to loop colleagues into your LLM app development flow, accelerate ite...
New
kjwvanijk
https://medium.com/@kjw.vandijk_98810/cardano-meets-elixir-and-phoenix-liveview-956fdfa69931
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New