lawik
Underjord Blog: Bodging GenServers Together
I share my continued thoughts and plans for whacking parts of the Elixir ecosystem together to see if I get sparks.
Popular General Dev topics
If you were unable to join us recently for Code Mesh V conference you can catch up with our full suite of talk videos, QandA sessions and...
New
Billed as the ultimate rating of modern programming languages yet Python and Rust only gets two stars :rofl: but good news for erlang-eli...
New
https://nscrutables.medium.com/fbi-foia-response-sheds-new-light-on-infamous-hacktivist-pentagon-incident-a44a318b4a46
This piece will ...
New
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
Here’s the story how one of the world’s first production deployments of LiveView came to be - and how trying to improve it almost caused ...
New
I put together a quick run through of the talks that I attended at Elixir Conf EU 2023, in Lisbon.
New
Hi folks, I wrote a blog post the other day on how I built my MVP in 3 months whilst having a day job, using Elixir/Phoenix/LiveView.
Th...
New
I am a huge fan of functional programming and recently discovered the maybe expression in Erlang. In the blog post I show an example of c...
New
I share my continued thoughts and plans for whacking parts of the Elixir ecosystem together to see if I get sparks.
New
Starting a series on lexing and LALR-1 parser generators using leex and yecc. The series is really focused on the “by example” part since...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11391)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









