paulanthonywilson
ElixirConf EU 2023
I put together a quick run through of the talks that I attended at Elixir Conf EU 2023, in Lisbon.
Popular General Dev topics
Hi again, this time I blogged about creating a development environment for elixir using Docker (post in Spanish)
New
This talk by @wolf4earth was posted in a thread about pull requests, but it warrants a thread of its own :blush:
As Sascha highlights, b...
New
If you were unable to join us recently for Code Mesh V conference you can catch up with our full suite of talk videos, QandA sessions and...
New
Billed as the ultimate rating of modern programming languages yet Python and Rust only gets two stars :rofl: but good news for erlang-eli...
New
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
I am not breaking any news by acknowledging that Slack is one of my favorite asynchronous communication tools to get work done as a softw...
New
We’re excited to announce Custom Playgrounds, a developer-first way to loop colleagues into your LLM app development flow, accelerate ite...
New
One of the Erlang ecosystem’s spiciest nerd snipes are hot code updates. Because it can do it. In ways that almost no other runtime can.
New
https://medium.com/@kjw.vandijk_98810/cardano-meets-elixir-and-phoenix-liveview-956fdfa69931
New
At the heart of every Phoenix application is the often “invisible” HTTP server layer.
For over a decade Cowboy has served the community ...
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11382)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









