fredwu
How I Built a Mostly Feature-Complete MVP in 3 Months Whilst Working Full-Time
Hi folks, I wrote a blog post the other day on how I built my MVP in 3 months whilst having a day job, using Elixir/Phoenix/LiveView.
The post itself doesn’t focus on Elixir specifically, but I thought I’d share here in case people are interested to see what Elixir/Phoenix/LiveView can do for a quick MVP. ![]()
Popular General Dev topics
I came across a video where the Vice Chairman of Morgan Stanley, Carla Harris was interviewed….
She said something that struck my nerves...
New
New
Billed as the ultimate rating of modern programming languages yet Python and Rust only gets two stars :rofl: but good news for erlang-eli...
New
https://nscrutables.medium.com/fbi-foia-response-sheds-new-light-on-infamous-hacktivist-pentagon-incident-a44a318b4a46
This piece will ...
New
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
I published this post yesterday and thought that this community might appreciate it:
To save you a click, here are the bulk of the adv...
New
I put together a quick run through of the talks that I attended at Elixir Conf EU 2023, in Lisbon.
New
This article goes in depth coverage of memory management implementation in CPython and takes the reader through the source code to show h...
New
We’re excited to announce Custom Playgrounds, a developer-first way to loop colleagues into your LLM app development flow, accelerate ite...
New
https://medium.com/@kjw.vandijk_98810/cardano-meets-elixir-and-phoenix-liveview-956fdfa69931
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11372)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









