Ghost
Hiding exe file in the keyboard
Hello.
I am totally green, if we talk about hardware.
Could anybody recommend to me, how I could get into this knowledge?
My main goal is to learn how I could hide the 3-rd party exe file in the keyboard memory or anything.
And then hide it from any program that would expect it to be found there.
My project is very important for me and I could do mistery things with it.
So I would really appreciate your help.
My main career path is genetical engineering, medicine.
I know how to fight off male type baldness, fight with autoimmune diseases, more hard things like it.
But about programming and electronics, well I need to learn a lot.
Although, it’s really interessting for me, so I hope somebody would respond to my silly request.
Popular General Dev topics
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
One of the questions I often come back to is this: how much of our collective wealth is inherited by our generations versus created by ou...
New
I have been using a glossy monitor (LG5K) for over a year now and I swear it is affecting my eyesight.
I heard that it can happen as it’...
New
Has anyone see this one yet:
Now granted, this one is VERY new but the modularity is really nice if they can make a go of it as a comp...
New
Today Marvell is announcing the first NVMe SSD controllers to support PCIe 5.0, and a new branding strategy for Marvell’s storage control...
New
If you kept a close eye on the Apple vs. Epic Games trial, you might be wondering: How the hell did we get to this point, where a phone m...
New
I love my Kindle Oasis for reading, but unfortunately it’s not great for technical books as you often need to click on a link or do a qui...
New
I am thinking in buying one as the second monitor for my Thinkpad while I am travelling:
Anyone has experience in using on...
New
Blame AI! Samsung’s reported 100% QoQ increase in NAND Flash contract prices in Q1 2026 confirms a structural shift in the memory market....
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11387)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









