herminiotorres

herminiotorres

Which mouse do you have?

What is your mouse currently?

What technology is your mouse? Bluetooth? Wireless? or Wired?

Gamer Mouse or not? what is your opinion about?

Ergo Mouse or not? what is your opinion about?

Would you recommend it? Why?

What will your next keyboard be?

Pics always welcome :nerd_face:
:computer_mouse:

Most Liked

ohm

ohm

I have used a trackpad for the last 5-6 years.

My fingers/hand just doesn’t work with a “normal” mouse anymore. I use a Lenovo MO28UOL for when I play games.

muelthe

muelthe

Razer DeathAdder which I bought about 7 years ago, initially for gaming as it has a couple of extra buttons under the thumb-side, but also use for general computing (including work).

Have always liked wired.

dimitarvp

dimitarvp

Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum, on both desktop machines. Ideal for gaming, work and… everything really. Changes to full wired mode while charging so I never really unplug it. :smiley:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

herminiotorres
What is your mouse currently? What technology is your mouse? Bluetooth? Wireless? or Wired? Gamer Mouse or not? what is your opinion ab...
New
herminiotorres
Tell us what kind of machine/hardware do you have? and what kind of reason for? describe your hardware… :computer: :nerd_face:
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
First poster: bot
One of the questions I often come back to is this: how much of our collective wealth is inherited by our generations versus created by ou...
New
First poster: kokolegorille
Seagate recently published its long-term technology roadmap revealing plans to produce ~50 TB hard drives by 2026 and 120+ TB HDDs after ...
New
First poster: bot
CutiePi is a Raspberry Pi 4 tablet that turns your project into an untethered adventure. Build and create wherever an idea strikes you. N...
New
AstonJ
I love my Kindle Oasis for reading, but unfortunately it’s not great for technical books as you often need to click on a link or do a qui...
New
CommunityNews
Shop Dell UltraSharp Thunderbolt Hub Monitor U5226KW. 6K ultrawide curved display, 120Hz refresh, & TUV-certified eye comfort​.
New
bsrtech
Blame AI! Samsung’s reported 100% QoQ increase in NAND Flash contract prices in Q1 2026 confirms a structural shift in the memory market....
New
edantuisi
Hey everyone, I’m Edan. Like a lot of developers, typing code all day eventually started taking a toll on my wrists and posture. I switc...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New