foxtrottwist
Insights into Apple's New M1 Macs
This video made some interesting points and can help you decide if a shiny new M1 Mac is right for you.
Most Liked
AstonJ
I haven’t been able to watch all of it (I’m reformatting my Mac atm) but I agree that it feels like they are getting ready for a touch screen Mac going by what I’ve seen in Big Sur, and you know what? I think it will be pretty awesome! I can’t wait to see what they come up with tbh 
1
Carter
What are the odds on us seeing iPads that can run MAC OS first? 
1
Popular General Dev topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
The reviews are coming in - if you spot any or have a review of your own, please add it :nerd_face:
@ohm will be pleased, they seem to b...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Enjoy Life. Offline.
Your Minimalist Phone. Mindful design, essential functionalities, an eye-friendly E Ink display, a dedicated OS and ...
New
I have been using a glossy monitor (LG5K) for over a year now and I swear it is affecting my eyesight.
I heard that it can happen as it’...
New
For many of my school and university years, I used and liked my ThinkPad X200 ultraportable laptop. But now that these years are long gon...
New
I love my Kindle Oasis for reading, but unfortunately it’s not great for technical books as you often need to click on a link or do a qui...
New
Any tech from the past that you liked/loved? Post here!
Pics welcome too! :003:
New
I love my programmable, mechanical keyboards. Keyboardio Atreus, ZSA Moonlander and the Planck EZ. By far my favorite is the Moonlander. ...
New
Shop Dell UltraSharp Thunderbolt Hub Monitor U5226KW. 6K ultrawide curved display, 120Hz refresh, & TUV-certified eye comfort.
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11387)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









