Carter

Carter

Ex Whatsapp devs hate Zuckaburg

Respect to the whatsapp devs :man_dancing:

“The people who sold whatsapp to him them backed other projects really don’t like him”

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
AstonJ
Which screen resolutions do you frequently use? Note: not the resolution the display is capable of mind, but the resolution you’re using...
New
mafinar
I always start with excitement and then get busy on 9/10th day. This year, like the year before this, and the year before that, I intend ...
New
jamiedumont
This is all going to be a bit hand-wavey and straight off the top of my head, so bear with me, but it’s a thought/debate that’s been ratt...
New
AstonJ
Hi everyone… I’m so sorry about the delay in getting this thread up, I’ve just been so busy :see_no_evil: Are there any book clubs you’d...
New
AstonJ
Maybe a specific language or framework? Or a book or tool perhaps? What’s made your life easier and what do you think could make the live...
New
AstonJ
00:00 The Year 2022 00:38 Web3 03:28 Metaverse 05:05 AI 06:22 Databases 07:31 JavaScript 09:58 Other Trends to Know WDYT - what wi...
New
jaeyson
Hi all, does anybody tried Shankar Devy’s Phoenix Inside Out book series? Also, will there be a big difference (aside from context prior...
New
malloryerik
With 100% less blockchain. I went searching for a lightweight immutable database that could be audited and ran into this. I guess this ...
New
DevotionGeo
Amazon CodeWhisperer is an alternative to GitHub Copilot, and it’s free!
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New