hjemmel

hjemmel

Engineering Elixir Applications - Trigger Autoscale

Hi Folks,

Not sure if anyone had same problem but when deploying the ghcr.io/beamops/kanban:infrastructure-page image in the section Trigger Your Application to Autoscale Using a Prepared Stats Page the image the docker image is failing always with the following message:

10:43:34.149 line=1373 pid=<0.2390.0> registered_name=Kanban.InfrastructureMonitor file=gen_server.erl domain=otp mfa=:gen_server.error_info/8 [error] GenServer Kanban.InfrastructureMonitor terminating
** (MatchError) no match of right hand side value: {:error, {:http_error, 400, %{body: "<ErrorResponse xmlns=\"http://autoscaling.amazonaws.com/doc/2011-01-01/\">\n  <Error>\n    <Type>Sender</Type>\n    <Code>ValidationError</Code>\n    <Message>AutoScalingGroup name not found - AutoScalingGroup swarm-asg not found</Message>\n  </Error>\n  <RequestId>d1f4d394-2473-4b1c-8cec-524a8869d3fd</RequestId>\n</ErrorResponse>\n", headers: [{"x-amzn-RequestId", "d1f4d394-2473-4b1c-8cec-524a8869d3fd"}, {"Content-Type", "text/xml"}, {"Content-Length", "324"}, {"Date", "Wed, 22 Oct 2025 10:43:34 GMT"}, {"Connection", "close"}], status_code: 400}}}
    (kanban 0.1.0) lib/kanban/infrastructure/monitor.ex:37: Kanban.InfrastructureMonitor.handle_continue/2
    (stdlib 5.1.1) gen_server.erl:1067: :gen_server.try_handle_continue/3
    (stdlib 5.1.1) gen_server.erl:977: :gen_server.loop/7
    (stdlib 5.1.1) proc_lib.erl:241: :proc_lib.init_p_do_apply/3
Last message: {:continue, :init}

I checked the autoscale name, it is definitely named swarm-asg not sure what could be happening.

The only thing different from the book is that I am using ap-southeast-2 as region.

Where Next?

Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics Top

brianokken
Many tasks_proj/tests directories exist in chapters 2, 3, 5 that have tests that use the custom markers smoke and get, which are not decl...
New
jeffmcompsci
Title: Design and Build Great Web APIs - typo “https://company-atk.herokuapp.com/2258ie4t68jv” (page 19, third bullet in URL list) Typo:...
New
yulkin
your book suggests to use Image.toByteData() to convert image to bytes, however I get the following error: "the getter ‘toByteData’ isn’t...
New
Alexandr
Hi everyone! There is an error on the page 71 in the book “Programming machine learning from coding to depp learning” P. Perrotta. You c...
New
leba0495
Hello! Thanks for the great book. I was attempting the Trie (chap 17) exercises and for number 4 the solution provided for the autocorre...
New
brunogirin
When trying to run tox in parallel as explained on page 151, I got the following error: tox: error: argument -p/–parallel: expected one...
New
dtonhofer
@parrt In the context of Chapter 4.3, the grammar Java.g4, meant to parse Java 6 compilation units, no longer passes ANTLR (currently 4....
New
dachristenson
I just bought this book to learn about Android development, and I’m already running into a major issue in Ch. 1, p. 20: “Update activity...
New
dachristenson
@mfazio23 Android Studio will not accept anything I do when trying to use the Transformations class, as described on pp. 140-141. Googl...
New
roadbike
From page 13: On Python 3.7, you can install the libraries with pip by running these commands inside a Python venv using Visual Studio ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New

Latest in Engineering Elixir Applications

Engineering Elixir Applications Portal ❯

Sub Categories: