ddn4
Real-World Event Sourcing: Suggestion to simplify rerank function (page 22)
@autodidaddict The rerank function could be simplified to the following and retain the same functionality.
defp rerank(scores) do
scores
|> Enum.sort_by(&elem(&1, 1), :desc)
|> Enum.take(10)
end
Popular Pragmatic Bookshelf topics
In Chapter 3, the source for index introduces Config on page 31, followed by more code including tests; Config isn’t introduced until pag...
New
Title: Intuitive Python: docker run… denied error (page 2)
Attempted to run the docker command in both CLI and Powershell
PS C:\Users\r...
New
@noelrappin
Running the webpack dev server, I receive the following warning:
ERROR in tsconfig.json
TS18003: No inputs were found in c...
New
I’m not quite sure what’s going on here, but I’m unable to have to containers successfully complete the Readiness/Liveness checks. I’m im...
New
Is the book’s epub format available to read on Google Play Books?
New
Hi,
I am getting an error I cannot figure out on my test.
I have what I think is the exact code from the book, other than I changed “us...
New
Hi, I’m working on the Chapter 8 of the book.
After I add add the point_offset, I’m still able to see acne:
In the image above, I re...
New
I am using Android Studio Chipmunk | 2021.2.1 Patch 2
Build #AI-212.5712.43.2112.8815526, built on July 10, 2022
Runtime version: 11.0....
New
I just bought this book to learn about Android development, and I’m already running into a major issue in Ch. 1, p. 20: “Update activity...
New
From page 13:
On Python 3.7, you can install the libraries with pip by running these commands inside a Python venv using Visual Studio ...
New
Other popular topics
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









