AtlantiaKing

AtlantiaKing

My game Don't Forget, a story & exploration game inspired by dementia, is now wishlistable on steam!

Watch the trailer here:

More info available on our steam page here: Don't Forget on Steam


Don’t Forget is a 3D singleplayer story and exploration game inspired by dementia. Recollect your memories by looking for clues and playing brain-stimulating minigames whilst battling the effects of your dementia. Piece together the story and don’t forget…

Your head feels light and you wake up in a vaguely familiar place

You wake up in a vaguely familiar place with only a journal at your side. You don’t know how you got here but maybe retracing your steps will help? Your journal is an anchor in guiding you through several spaces filled with fragments of your past.

Recover your memories

In order to understand what is happening to you and why, you need to explore three areas linked to your past and fill your journal with recovered memories by playing brain games.

You feel like you lost a part of yourself

Battle the effects of your illness and beware of its implications. As your journey continues, your perception of reality gets increasingly distorted. Dementia is not something you can control and this will be reflected the longer you linger in both the narrative and gameplay.

Meet the team

This game was made by a team of 6 students for the final group projects course in the bachelor Digital Arts and Entertainment at Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen in Belgium, during the course of 11 weeks.

Don’t Forget to wishlist our game here: Don't Forget on Steam

Most Liked

AtlantiaKing

AtlantiaKing

Hi Aston! The game is made in Unity and mainly used Photoshop, Autodesk Maya and Autodesk Substance Painter for the art! The game is created 11 weeks at our school.

AtlantiaKing

AtlantiaKing

Thanks for the idea! We’ve had the idea in the group as well so we’re looking into it! :slight_smile:

apsori

apsori

This is cool and amazing. I can’t even imagine myself building a game. I don’t have design skills.

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

New
New
New
New
Jsdr3398
I just had a random thought come to my head: is there something like pygame for Elixir? Would Elixir be better or worse for game dev?
New
AstonJ
I’ve been trying to get a PS5 for ages!! I’m on Amazon’s waiting list but haven’t heard anything from them. It’s the first PlayStation s...
New
axenteflorin24
In this clip, is present final design of scene and realistic multicolor bullets. In the next video (approximate 2025 or 2026) is presente...
New
bic
Hello everybody :slight_smile: I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New
DeriLULZZ
Hi to everyone! i recently (not quite) started creating one game with an cool idea, for me at least. The idea is this: Frogger but in ...
New
hollowlimb
About the game The game I’m working on is a hybrid Visual Novel shop management game called Shop Crush. In Shop Crush, you run a dusty,...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New