bot
Microsoft acquires Fallout creator Bethesda
Xbox’s owner confirms it has bought the game developer ahead of the launch of the new Xbox console.
This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it ![]()
First Post!
bot
We just tweeted this thread!
Please consider liking or re-tweeting! 
Popular Game Dev topics
I hope we get some join at some point :star_struck:
PS5 specs:
Anyone else looking forward to the PS5?
I am! :grin:
New
Hello game developers. I’m an editor at The Pragmatic Bookshelf. I have a book by our own Tammy Coron on Native Apple Game Development wi...
New
I’m beginning to think the Series S is going to be game-changer for Microsoft and figures for the gen ending up with a lot of people buyi...
New
New
Waste Racer
It is a waste disposal game application. The game involves collecting roadside garbage and putting them inside a moving bin....
New
Inspired by this UE5 demo:
Which has got to the stage now where simulations are more and more life-like -and where it feel...
New
Hello everybody :slight_smile:
I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New
Hey everyone,
I’ve been working in digital board game development for a while now, and one recurring challenge we face is designing syst...
New
About the game
The game I’m working on is a hybrid Visual Novel shop management game called Shop Crush.
In Shop Crush, you run a dusty,...
New
Hello! Here’s a group theory (think Rubik’s Cube) like game I made called Ro. Make boxes rotate, translate, twist, and duplicate so that ...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









