Jsdr3398
Elixir alternative for pygame?
I just had a random thought come to my head: is there something like pygame for Elixir? Would Elixir be better or worse for game dev?
Most Liked
axelson
Haha, yeah I did create a little game in Scenic:
Although it was more of a tech demo than a game.
2
Popular Game Dev topics
I hope we get some join at some point :star_struck:
PS5 specs:
Anyone else looking forward to the PS5?
I am! :grin:
New
Hello game developers. I’m an editor at The Pragmatic Bookshelf. I have a book by our own Tammy Coron on Native Apple Game Development wi...
New
I’m beginning to think the Series S is going to be game-changer for Microsoft and figures for the gen ending up with a lot of people buyi...
New
New
Waste Racer
It is a waste disposal game application. The game involves collecting roadside garbage and putting them inside a moving bin....
New
Inspired by this UE5 demo:
Which has got to the stage now where simulations are more and more life-like -and where it feel...
New
Hello everybody :slight_smile:
I’m making a tool with the goal to help creating branching dialogues for game development. I want to make...
New
Hey everyone,
I’ve been working in digital board game development for a while now, and one recurring challenge we face is designing syst...
New
About the game
The game I’m working on is a hybrid Visual Novel shop management game called Shop Crush.
In Shop Crush, you run a dusty,...
New
Hello! Here’s a group theory (think Rubik’s Cube) like game I made called Ro. Make boxes rotate, translate, twist, and duplicate so that ...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









