AstonJ
PS5 Live Stream Event 11 June 20
Most Liked
albydarned
I had it on in the background. Didn’t pay much attention. Don’t really like the design… I think the Series X looks much more sleek.
2
AstonJ
Oh I missed that!!!
Here it is for anyone else curious:
Not going to lie… I love it
it looks like a futuristic space age character ![]()
I wasn’t so impressed with the games tbh, maybe it was the crappy stream but I was expecting something more like the UE5 demo: PS5 Unreal Engine 5 Tech Demo (I’m sure they’ll get closer to that in time tho…)
2
albydarned
Yeah, I guess it more was just not what I was expecting!
The stream was very crappy, I don’t think it did the games justice. Unreal Engine 5 demo was insane… Very exciting to see what the future will bring! Our technology advances at such a rapid pace, its astounding.
2
Popular Game Dev topics
Please share!! :video_game:
What did you use? What would you use going forward?
New
I’m beginning to think the Series S is going to be game-changer for Microsoft and figures for the gen ending up with a lot of people buyi...
New
New
Hi Guys,
What is your opinion about geo-distributed testing, do you and use it and why? And which resources do you use for testing pro...
New
Please Try Out Our New TPS/FPS With Lots Of Features! Hope U Enjoy!
New
My game Don't Forget, a story & exploration game inspired by dementia, is now wishlistable on steam!
Watch the trailer here:
More info available on our steam page here: Don't Forget on Steam
Don’t Forget is a 3D singlepl...
New
Welcome, fellow game enthusiasts! Allow me to introduce Scratchblox, a delightful blend of Old Roblox charm and Scratch creativity. Step ...
New
(Note: I said this on multiple other forums, but nobody either actually said anything, or the mods don’t approve me. I’m just wondering f...
New
Hello Game Developers!
Are you tired of starting from scratch on your game development projects? Look no further!
At Gameosophy www.gam...
New
Hello Friends. First of all, I am very happy to share my excitement with you. After months of hard work, I have released my first game. I...
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









