CommunityNews
Hacking the Linux Kernel in Ada - Part 1
Hacking the Linux Kernel in Ada - Part 1 - Linux.com.
For this three part series, we implemented a ‘pedal to the metal’ GPIO driven, flashing of a LED, in the context of a Linux kernel module for the NVIDIA Jetson Nano development board (kernel-based v4.9.294, arm64) in my favorite programming language … Ada! Part 1. Review of a kernel module, build strategy, and Ada integration. …
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Linux topics
Raspberry Pi is a little useful computer for learning programming and building projects. It comes with Debian Linux based modified operat...
New
What a treat it is to review the Framework laptop a few months before I’ll be buying my own.
The Framework promises to be a powerful, hi...
New
Switching the Linux graphics stack from GLX to EGL.
Hi there! This is a guest post from Robert Mader, who contributed enormous improveme...
New
Until further notice, use Deck’s built-in KDE desktop to unlock system’s full potential.
New
Elevation of privilege vulnerabilities can be used to gain persistent root access.
New
Symbiote gives remote access to any account. Normal methods don’t detect it.
New
[CVE-2022-34918] A crack in the Linux firewall.
RandoriSec Offensive Security
New
A review of Nix/NixOS after using it on all my machines for three years. I’ll cover what works, what doesn’t, and why it’s the first OS t...
New
Incus provides support for two different types of instances: system containers and virtual machines. Incus uses features of the Linux ker...
New
Welcome to The Core Project - Tiny Core Linux
The Core Project is a highly modular based system with community build extensions.
It star...
New
Other popular topics
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









