NewsBot

NewsBot

React Native v0.88.0-rc.1 released!

React Native v0.88.0-rc.1 has been released.

Link: Release 0.88.0-rc.1 · react/react-native · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Hybrid topics Top

bot
React Native v0.63.3 has been released. Link: Release v0.63.3 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/o-DXL...
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/ILKja...
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/M0Sry...
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/9Rzub...
New
First poster: bot
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/qenYe...
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.68.2 has been released. Link: Release 0.68.2 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
React Native v0.69.0 has been released. Link: Release 0.69.0 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.72.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/facebook/react-native/releases/tag/v0.72.0
New
NewsBot
React Native v0.83.0-rc.0 has been released. Link: Release 0.83.0-rc.0 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New