CommunityNews

CommunityNews

A Single Firm is Behind OpenAI, Anthropic, and Meta Hacking Scandals — Effort

The Israeli Effective Altruist firm Irregular caused unsecured AI models to hack real targets.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

New
First poster: CommunityNews
SOME OF THE most dazzling recent advances in artificial intelligence have come thanks to resources only available at big tech companies, ...
New
First poster: bot
A research group has taught AI to magnetically wrangle a high-powered stream of plasma used for fusion research — but wait! Put away your...
New
New
First poster: bot
Adept’s ACT-1 has learned how to automate complex UI tasks in web apps using an AI model.
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
From fear to optimism: why I am convinced AI is worth embracing.
New
First poster: TimButterfield
A new agentic IDE that works alongside you from prototype to production
New
CommunityNews
Study shows how patterns in LLM training data can lead to “parahuman” responses.
New
CommunityNews
OpenPCC is an open-source framework for provably private AI inference, inspired by Apple’s Private Cloud Compute but fully open, auditabl...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New