CommunityNews
Red Hat will support your RHEL forever now - for a price
Red Hat’s new Long-Life Add-On extends support on a specific release for as long as you’re willing to pay for it.
Read in full here:
First Post!
KnowledgeIsPower
Unknown pricing and don’t know if it still support RHEL7 on the ‘forever’ plan
Popular Linux topics
Why we’re migrating (many of) our servers from Linux to FreeBSD.
We started a complex, continuous and not always linear operation, that ...
New
A journey into the Linux scheduler.
Two years ago more or less I started my journey in Linux. I was scared at first and I didn’t know wh...
New
The story behind Google’s in-house desktop Linux.
The best-known Google operating system is Chrome OS, but inside Google itself, the com...
New
High System Load with Low CPU Utilization on Linux? - Tanel Poder Consulting.
In this post I will show you how to break down Linux syste...
New
After years of innovation and community collaboration, we’re ending support for Clear Linux OS. Effective immediately, Intel will no long...
New
My latest love letter to Linux has been published. It’s called Omarchy, and it’s an opinionated setup of the Arch Linux distribution and ...
New
From time to time, our systems engineers write up a case study detailing a notable moment on the infrastructure front lines. This month’s...
New
By my count, Linux has over 11% of the desktop market. Here’s how I got that number - and why people are making the leap.
New
You’ll be surprised who it ended up merging with
New
Rootless Podman for Android — run Linux containers on your phone - ExTV/Podroid
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
New
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun
Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









