CommunityNews
Debian votes to allow 'responsible use of generative AI'
The results of the Debian general-resolution vote on the use of large language models have been […]
Read in full here:
Popular Linux topics
4 Linux tools to erase your data.
One of the best ways to keep your data secure is by only writing data to an encrypted hard drive. On a...
New
Managing an External Display on Linux Shouldn’t Be This Hard.
I first started using Linux and FreeBSD on laptops in the late 1990s. Back...
New
This week in KDE: most of GNOME shell in the Overview effect.
This week the new KWin Overview effect gained the ability to shows results...
New
Wacom Leads the Way with Pens and Tablets for Linux.
Wacom devices are being adopted in many Linux enterprise environments beyond the cr...
New
The PocketReform is a made-in-Berlin Linux handheld.
Update 27/06/2022: The PocketReform has been officially announced! More information...
New
Easily Migrate from Linux to FreeBSD - Klara Inc…
If you are already experienced with Linux, FreeBSD should feel very familiar. The oper...
New
This tutorial explains why Flatpak apps use so much disk space and are larger in size compared to traditional packages in Linux.
New
Linux 6.15 kernel comes with new Rust-based drivers, performance gains, and more.
New
Lots of the CVE world seems to focus on “security bugs” but I’ve found that it
is not all that well known exactly how the Linux kernel s...
New
One year on Linux, two distros, a few tears, four desktop environments, and zero regrets about leaving Windows.
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









