CommunityNews
VA Linux: The biggest dotcom IPO
You’ll be surprised who it ended up merging with
Read in full here:
Popular Linux topics
RISC-V Linux on ESP32.
I’ve been playing with the idea of running linux on ESP32 since the first days I’ve met its more robust module, t...
New
High System Load with Low CPU Utilization on Linux? - Tanel Poder Consulting.
In this post I will show you how to break down Linux syste...
New
Small office routers? FreeBSD machines? Enterprise servers? Chaos infects them all.
New
Power sequence bugs cause damaging flickers on built-in displays. Update now.
New
Attackers can exploit two newly discovered local privilege escalation (LPE) vulnerabilities to gain root privileges on systems running ma...
New
At Akademy 2025, the KDE Project released an alpha version of KDE Linux, a distribution built b […]
New
By my count, Linux has over 11% of the desktop market. Here’s how I got that number - and why people are making the leap.
New
This Buildroot-based basic Linux distribution runs natively on the RP2350’s Hazard3 RISC-V cores — albeit not very quickly.
New
With the growing number of users jumping from Windows to Linux, I decided to fully take the plunge and dive deep into the Open Source oce...
New
Why I’m skipping the new Little Snitch for Linux in favour of my existing, transparent AdGuard Home and OpenSnitch setup.
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









