Exadra37

Exadra37

KnighTV Episode 22: The one where you learn more about my recent mHealth app and API hacking research report

TLDR

  • Hacking 30 Mobile Apps and their APIs with consent of some of the major providers in the area.
  • 100% success rate in hacking the APIs, except for one.
  • This video will discuss the hacking and the solution to prevent it with the CTO and a principal engineer at Approov.

Alissa got famous for hacking 30 financial mobile apps APIs, and now is back with a report of hacking 30 mobile health apps APIs.

Disclaimer: This study was sponsored by the company I work at.

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

What’s the TLDR Paulo?

I want her monitor :upside_down_face:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
wolf4earth
Inspired by this thread about arcade games - which I initially misread as favorite arcade game soundtracks - I wanted to ask about your f...
New
AstonJ
Looking at @siddhant3030’s photo from the Do you blog? thread, do you cover your computer or phone camera as a security precaution? Wha...
New
AstonJ
If you could work on any project, what would it be? :upside_down_face:
New
New
AstonJ
Maybe a specific language or framework? Or a book or tool perhaps? What’s made your life easier and what do you think could make the live...
New
ohm
I just switched jobs to tech lead with a small team of about 6 other developer. This is my first tech lead job. What do I need to know? A...
New
jaeyson
Hi!, hope everyone’s ok. Sorry if this question is ambiguous (i’ll remove this if i break some rules here). This is more like a self-ques...
New
harwind
I’m developing a web-based application that uses Java servlets to make RPC calls. I’m searching for a solid technique to dispatch and ha...
New
DevotionGeo
Amazon CodeWhisperer is an alternative to GitHub Copilot, and it’s free!
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
New
New
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New