backslash-f
I've finally finished Apple Game Frameworks and Technologies (book) :-)
Great job, @Paradox927!
It’s a huge topic, but you did great IMO.
I really enjoyed it. 
Popular Ios topics
How did they do? Any tips?
I’m personally itching to do an iOS app and I’m sure many others will be equally interested in hearing your t...
New
New A14 chip, first 5nm chip in a mainstream device…
In the space race that is CPU and GPU improvements, this is a groundbreaking st...
New
17 Things You Can Do in iOS 14 That You Couldn’t Do Before.
Say hello to iOS 14, which is rolling out as a free over-the-air software up...
New
New
New
New iPhones incoming… probably with 5G. Any other guesses? Anyone going to be watching it?
10 AM PDT
5 PM GMT
6 PM UK
New
Apps on all of Apple’s app stores will now have to reveal what data they collect and what it is used for.
Ultimately if the user is un...
New
And I wrote a review of it.
Great job, @Paradox927!
It’s a huge topic, but you did great IMO.
I really enjoyed it. :+1:t2:
New
Doesn’t have to be for coding, but just apps you’ve found useful; :smiley:
I think this is great:
The thing I like most about it is h...
New
Hi! What books you recommend for mid/advanced level about iOS Development?
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Latest in Apple Game Frameworks and Technologies
Latest in Swift
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









