AstonJ

AstonJ

Best iPad apps for web devs / programmers?

Doesn’t have to be for coding, but just apps you’ve found useful; :smiley:

I think this is great:

The thing I like most about it is how it lets you mimic various iPads - I know Chrome does too, but with this you are using (I presume anyway) the Safari engine, so it should be a very authentic experience and pretty much the same as using any of those devices directly. Well worth the money :023:

Built in Notes app is also one of my most used apps - it’s so easy working on something and easily being able to switch to it from your computer to your iPad or even iPhone.

Taking notes with the Pencil could be better tho. I am forever tapping just to the right of a word (because I want it the cursor there) but it just does weird stuff, like highlight the word! Also I think they could make it a lot smarter, for example when you’re typing something like <div... it should be smart enough to know you want to type things like center and it for not to be changed to centre! But maybe that’s a rant best saved for another thread :lol:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

AstonJ
Are there any improvements you think Apple could make to make things easier?
New
AstonJ
September 15, 2020, at 10 a.m. PDT. Some speculation here:
New
AstonJ
New A14 chip, first 5nm chip in a mainstream device… In the space race that is CPU and GPU improvements, this is a groundbreaking st...
New
New
AstonJ
New iPhones incoming… probably with 5G. Any other guesses? Anyone going to be watching it? 10 AM PDT 5 PM GMT 6 PM UK
New
New
backslash-f
And I wrote a review of it. Great job, @Paradox927! It’s a huge topic, but you did great IMO. I really enjoyed it. :+1:t2:
New
malloryerik
Yeah I’m the kind of shmoe who gets excited about finding a new iOS Org Mode file viewer and editor. This one is done quite well, good fo...
New
RustemAqtau
How to convert time recurrence(daily, weekly, monthly, etc) to Rrule format and send to backend? Ex: "rrule": "FREQ=WEEKLY;BYDAY=MO,TU,W...
New
steve_0
I am a react native developer and now, I want to upskill myself to become a native iOS developer. I have already started learning the ba...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework. Brian Okken @brianokken Edited by Kat...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New