AstonJ

AstonJ

Apple's "Hi, Speed" Event - Tuesday 13 October

New iPhones incoming… probably with 5G. Any other guesses? Anyone going to be watching it?

10 AM PDT
5 PM GMT
6 PM UK

First Post!

AstonJ

AstonJ

Live now…

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

AstonJ
How did they do? Any tips? I’m personally itching to do an iOS app and I’m sure many others will be equally interested in hearing your t...
New
AstonJ
Are there any improvements you think Apple could make to make things easier?
New
AstonJ
September 15, 2020, at 10 a.m. PDT. Some speculation here:
New
New
bot
17 Things You Can Do in iOS 14 That You Couldn’t Do Before. Say hello to iOS 14, which is rolling out as a free over-the-air software up...
New
New
AstonJ
Doesn’t have to be for coding, but just apps you’ve found useful; :smiley: I think this is great: The thing I like most about it is h...
New
RustemAqtau
Hi! Do you use 3rd party UI inspector tools like Sherlock or Reveal? Which is better?
New
RustemAqtau
Hi! What books you recommend for mid/advanced level about iOS Development?
New
steve_0
I am a react native developer and now, I want to upskill myself to become a native iOS developer. I have already started learning the ba...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New