malloryerik
Plain Org -- iOS Org Mode file and task editor
Yeah I’m the kind of shmoe who gets excited about finding a new iOS Org Mode file viewer and editor. This one is done quite well, good for editing tasks and files. No OrgMode Agenda stuff yet, but the developer seems responsive. It’s like ten bucks US flat fee.
Popular Ios topics
Are there any improvements you think Apple could make to make things easier?
New
Since a few of us seem to be interested in learning Swift, I wondered what languages or frameworks people are (or thinking about) pairing...
New
New A14 chip, first 5nm chip in a mainstream device…
In the space race that is CPU and GPU improvements, this is a groundbreaking st...
New
17 Things You Can Do in iOS 14 That You Couldn’t Do Before.
Say hello to iOS 14, which is rolling out as a free over-the-air software up...
New
New iPhones incoming… probably with 5G. Any other guesses? Anyone going to be watching it?
10 AM PDT
5 PM GMT
6 PM UK
New
New
And I wrote a review of it.
Great job, @Paradox927!
It’s a huge topic, but you did great IMO.
I really enjoyed it. :+1:t2:
New
Hi! Do you use 3rd party UI inspector tools like Sherlock or Reveal? Which is better?
New
Hi! What books you recommend for mid/advanced level about iOS Development?
New
I am a react native developer and now, I want to upskill myself to become a native iOS developer.
I have already started learning the ba...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









