RustemAqtau
Best books/learning resources for iOS Development?
Hi! What books you recommend for mid/advanced level about iOS Development?
Most Liked
AstonJ
Have a look at the Swift/iOS books here Rustem:
Most of the authors are members here too ![]()
2
apsori
How about the books from https://www.raywenderlich.com ?
1
jss
I read and learned from iOS Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, 7th Edition.
1
Popular Ios topics
Are there any improvements you think Apple could make to make things easier?
New
Since a few of us seem to be interested in learning Swift, I wondered what languages or frameworks people are (or thinking about) pairing...
New
New A14 chip, first 5nm chip in a mainstream device…
In the space race that is CPU and GPU improvements, this is a groundbreaking st...
New
17 Things You Can Do in iOS 14 That You Couldn’t Do Before.
Say hello to iOS 14, which is rolling out as a free over-the-air software up...
New
New iPhones incoming… probably with 5G. Any other guesses? Anyone going to be watching it?
10 AM PDT
5 PM GMT
6 PM UK
New
New
And I wrote a review of it.
Great job, @Paradox927!
It’s a huge topic, but you did great IMO.
I really enjoyed it. :+1:t2:
New
Hi! Do you use 3rd party UI inspector tools like Sherlock or Reveal? Which is better?
New
Hi! What books you recommend for mid/advanced level about iOS Development?
New
I am a react native developer and now, I want to upskill myself to become a native iOS developer.
I have already started learning the ba...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply…
File > New Rule:
And select Deny, O...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









