CommunityNews
Apple slashes commission fees to developers on its App Store
Those who earn less than $1m this year will see their commission charge halved in 2021.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
First Post!
bot
- Corresponding tweet for this thread:
- Share link for this tweet.
Popular Ios topics
How did they do? Any tips?
I’m personally itching to do an iOS app and I’m sure many others will be equally interested in hearing your t...
New
September 15, 2020, at 10 a.m. PDT.
Some speculation here:
New
New A14 chip, first 5nm chip in a mainstream device…
In the space race that is CPU and GPU improvements, this is a groundbreaking st...
New
New
New
New
And I wrote a review of it.
Great job, @Paradox927!
It’s a huge topic, but you did great IMO.
I really enjoyed it. :+1:t2:
New
Someone uses iPad Pro as a principal device to working? Most like programming stuff in your day-by-day?
New
Hi! Do you use 3rd party UI inspector tools like Sherlock or Reveal? Which is better?
New
Hi! What books you recommend for mid/advanced level about iOS Development?
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









