Maartz
Is Onivim a good candidate for Elixir development?
Is Onivim a good candidate for Elixir development ?
For the moment I use, based on my mood – I guess, a combination of VSCode and LunarVim.
It’s very good and the Elixir support is great. Even if the Cmd + Click on a module doesn’t crack open it in a new tab.
I’d like to give Onivim a try!
Most Liked
davearonson
I’ll let you know after I win the giveaway for a lifetime license! 
2
Maartz
Well, I’m unable to build it from source on M1 Mac… ![]()
That’s a good one ![]()
2
AstonJ
Give it a try and let us know how you get on Maartz - you can build it from source if you fancy giving it a whirl 
I haven’t had time to use it more but keeping meaning to! 
1
Popular General Dev topics
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
What you need to know before try Emacs.
When it comes to Emacs, every programmer should have heard its name more or less. After all, Ema...
New
Please share your favourite Vim tips here :nerd_face:
New
At least one Vim trick you might not know • Hillel Wayne.
I’ve been using Vim for eight years and am still discovering new things. This...
New
I am thinking of switching to Onivim from VSCode Vim since VSCode Vim supports limited Vim features . Would like to hear from the current...
New
Feature Packed
Everything you need to get started without any configuration. A completely usable editor, right out of the box.
Text-base...
New
Hi, it’s Takuya. I use Neovim to develop my app called Inkdrop. Recently, I’ve got some updates for my Neovim setup since I’ve published ...
New
Vim 9.0 released
After many years of gradual improvement Vim now takes a big step with a major release. Besides many small additions the ...
New
I’m trying it out tonight. Any tips or experiences?
I’ve actually had quite a bit of success with chatting with GPT-4, at least until it...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11400)
- Dev Chat (208)
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









