dqops

dqops

Code completion in Visual Studio code for YAML files

If you are making your own formats of YAML files, you may like the article that we wrote showing how to make Visual Studio Code and a few other text editors to recognize a YAML file schema and support code competition.
The magic is about defining a JSON schema that is hosted in a public location. JSON schemas work also for YAML files.

Check out the article here: defining data contracts in Visual Studio Code with code completion

You can also find the full source code, because the platform is open-source: https://github.com/dqops/dqo

If you can confirm that it also works for you in your favorite code editors, that would help me progress with this feature.

Most Liked

apsori

apsori

It is really not fun working with YAML, so this should be very helpful :slight_smile:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
SpaceVim seems to be gaining in features and popularity and I just wondered how it compares with SpaceMacs in 2020 - anyone have any thou...
New
First poster: bot
At least one Vim trick you might not know • Hillel Wayne. I’ve been using Vim for eight years and am still discovering new things. This...
New
ankur
I am thinking of switching to Onivim from VSCode Vim since VSCode Vim supports limited Vim features . Would like to hear from the current...
New
First poster: bot
VIM Clutch is a hardware pedal for improved text editing speed for users of the magnificent VIM text editor (1, 2). When the pedal is pre...
New
CommunityNews
Neorg is a tool designed to reimagine organization as you know it. Neo - new, org - organization. Grab some coffee, start writing some no...
New
First poster: bot
Vim’s netrw file browser is good enough. With a few tweaks there is no need for plugin like NERDtree. For many tasks you may not even nee...
New
First poster: bot
Why? Why create Slate? Well… (Beware: this section has a few of my opinions!) Before creating Slate, I tried a lot of the other rich tex...
New
First poster: malloryerik
A modern open source code editor in Rust Native GUI and Rust powered performance, we as developers know what you need for an essential to...
New
malloryerik
I’m trying it out tonight. Any tips or experiences? I’ve actually had quite a bit of success with chatting with GPT-4, at least until it...
New
dqops
If you are making your own formats of YAML files, you may like the article that we wrote showing how to make Visual Studio Code and a few...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New