grboi
Which scales better NodeJS or Django?
I am learning full-stack and wanted to know which tech would be best, which would scale better. This is because when sitting for interviews, projects that can be scaled easily are often preferred (or so I have heard).
So, should I go with Node.js, or are there any other frameworks like Django that would be good?
Popular Frontend topics
I have a sveltekit project that is using GoTrue library for authentication. In development mode (npm run dev) everything works but when I...
New
Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet.
Well I have comp...
New
What is the difference between tuple relational calculus (TRC) and domain relational calculus (DRC)? What distinguishes them from relatio...
New
I’m trying to take the API from the site to get a seamless online game through the HTML5 API. It works in all browsers except Google Chro...
New
Hello All,
How would you implement a navigation system in React Native? Could not find a way so I ask the community can someone help me ...
New
I’m currently working on a JavaScript project that involves converting user-supplied text to numbers. Dealing with different areas and th...
New
Background
I have a button that may be disabled or not, depending on a set of conditions. I want to disable/enable the button without hav...
New
Hi all,
Anybody knows how to do this menu animation?
(from BBVA APP, they have the same for both android and iOS app).
Is it custom?...
New
I’m curious about designing some websites and applications for personal (and potentially public via open sourcing) use. I’m an experience...
New
hi does anyone know how to render a cloud-stored 3D file and move a camera around in it using native html5 functions? i really don’t know...
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









