nataliefagundo
Inductor - a developer tool for building and shipping production-ready LLM apps
Inductor is a new a developer tool that enables teams to ship high-quality LLM-powered functionality far more easily and quickly, with a fantastic developer experience for systematically iterating, evaluating, monitoring, and collaborating.
Most Liked
nataliefagundo
We’re thrilled to launch Inductor’s first open-source LLM app starter template!
To facilitate rapid prototyping and make it easy to get started with a systematic, rapid development process for taking an LLM app from prototype to production, each LLM app starter template includes:
- Application scaffolding
- Out-of-the-box playground UI for rapid prototyping
- Test suite scaffolding for easy evaluation-driven development
- Experimentation scaffolding for systematic improvement
- Production logging scaffolding for production observability
Check out our first template for systematically building for documentation Q&A use cases here.
We’d love your feedback! Reply to this post to request an open-source LLM app starter template for your LLM use case.
1
Popular General Dev topics
If so, what was the last blog post you wrote… and if not, why not?
New
Inspired by this post from @Carter, which languages, frameworks or other tech or tools do you think is killing it right now? :upside_down...
New
One of my 2021 resolutions is to read more tech books. As part of this effort I purchased two MEAPs (Manning Early Access Program) which...
New
Not sure if following fits exactly this thread, or if we should have a hobby thread…
For many years I’m designing and building model air...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Just wondering whether you have a preference (I know I do!)
poll
New
Hi all, does anybody tried Shankar Devy’s Phoenix Inside Out book series?
Also, will there be a big difference (aside from context prior...
New
My brother got a VPS on https://contabo.com hosting provider, but I was not aware of them, and when my brother told me the price and spec...
New
Chris Seaton, the creator of TruffleRuby has died. It appears from suicide :cry:
He left this note on Twitter on the weekend:
And one...
New
Curious whether you remap your Caps Lock.
Do you remap your Caps Lock key?
poll
I have no idea what Globe is btw, just seen it in the ma...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Start building native Android apps the modern way in Kotlin with Jetpack's expansive set of tools, libraries, and best practices. Learn h...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11384)
- Dev Chat
- Questions (37)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









