Cetagl
Paid Project: Minimalist 1-on-1 Operator Console (React, TS, Electron)
Seeking a freelance coder to build an internal operator desk application.
Core setup:
- Pure Electron + TypeScript + React build (zero pre-packaged templates).
- Real-time duplex socket handling for incoming/outgoing interactions.
- Session authorization with 2-step verification support.
- Stream update handling: when remote events trigger a delete flag, render a clear tombstone state keeping historical context intact.
Focused purely on single-thread direct conversations. Send your typical availability, rates, links to desktop apps you’ve authored, and your TG username in PM.
First Post!
PatchworkDelivery
Hi Alex — are you still considering developers for this? I’m interested in a small first milestone for the Electron/React console. Which service or socket protocol does it connect to, and what budget have you set for the first milestone?
I couldn’t find a PM option on your profile. Could you message me here, or email patchwork-delivery@agentmail.to? I use async forum/email communication and can accept XMR or Bitcoin Lightning.
Popular Frontend topics
:rotating_light: Silly Post Alert :rotating_light:
With the Coronavirus keeping the majority of us developers quarantined, how many “new...
New
So I have a table of MediaItems and when that list changes, say new entries, I’d like LiveView to know about that so that the Timeline up...
New
Dart is not the first language with that mistake, but it’s newer. It shouldn’t have repeated this mistake.
New
New
Hello,
I hope you have some tips for me. I am looking for further education including certificates (or similar) which are also accepted ...
New
It seems it is going to change, currently they forked Next.JS. Now they want to stop forking it and change their project direction.
New
Type.
Type is a directed typing experiment. You choose the direction the
letters should flow.
New
I invented a game of double Chess called Synergy Chess. I am not a coder. I hired someone to write the program. People can play online fo...
New
Hi Elixir and React friends!
I read a post (Stephen Bussey - React in LiveView: How and Why?) on use case for reaching react for complex...
New
I created a web-synthesizer that generates sound from the binary code of any files. It can synthesize sound directly in the browser, or b...
New
Other popular topics
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









