devovipul
How to distribute JAR app to apple MAC app store with xcode 13
I have JAR application ready. i have apple account also. Please give me steps to signed app upload
i try But getting error as below :
App sandbox is enable
First Post!
AstonJ
It’s been a long time since I published something to the App Store but I too ran into difficulty, I wrote a blog post about it: How to submit your MacRuby app to the Mac App Store – (via @AstonJ). It’s probably out of date now but something in it might be helpful to you…
Popular Macos topics
When I purchased this Mac it was fast. However some months on and it is noticeably slower now, and where I notice it most is on starting ...
New
I’m not sure if this is a Big Sur issue or whether I’ve just noticed it, but on looking at my hard drive usage it says I have used 465.0...
New
I have a new MacBook Pro which I’m connecting to an external monitor. I know why it is heating but I want to know if anyone having the sa...
New
Since we’re talking about Mac, which of the filesystems should I use on an external hard drive (non-SSD), which I’ll be using with my Mac...
New
Just wasted hours trying to figure out why my Apple Magic keyboard 2 started lagging after the latest macOS upgrade - tried SMC and PRAM ...
New
I am intending to show an alert message in macOS through a C++ based application. I am using CFUserNotificationDisplayAlert for the same....
New
I have JAR application ready. i have apple account also. Please give me steps to signed app upload
i try But getting error as below :
A...
New
Dear forum,
New on macos. Need to create a .pkg file on the command line. The tooling seems to be pkgbuild(1) and productbuild(1). My pr...
New
For my iOS e2e test, sometimes the test is blocked by the Mac pop-up window alert. The possible pop-up as follows:
Java Access Pop-up
...
New
I’m trying to perform library hooking on macOS by using the DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE=1 env-var, I tested it on an old mac I have with ma...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









