dav
How to collect crash reports from users of my macOS app?
I’m searching for a tool that can (anonymously) collect crash reports from users of my macOS app (not iOS). Previously I used Fabric which worked great but that was deprecated. I’ve also tried MS App Center but this caused some other issues so I’m looking for alternatives. What do you all use?
Most Liked
AstonJ
Whats about Crashlytics? (There’s a free tier)
Tho it looks like that’s what’s replacing Fabric?
2
dav
Firebase Crashlytics doesn’t support macOS unfortunately:
2
AstonJ
Ah that sucks - if you find an alternative please let us know ![]()
1
Popular Macos topics
When I purchased this Mac it was fast. However some months on and it is noticeably slower now, and where I notice it most is on starting ...
New
I’m not sure if this is a Big Sur issue or whether I’ve just noticed it, but on looking at my hard drive usage it says I have used 465.0...
New
I have a new MacBook Pro which I’m connecting to an external monitor. I know why it is heating but I want to know if anyone having the sa...
New
Since we’re talking about Mac, which of the filesystems should I use on an external hard drive (non-SSD), which I’ll be using with my Mac...
New
Just wasted hours trying to figure out why my Apple Magic keyboard 2 started lagging after the latest macOS upgrade - tried SMC and PRAM ...
New
I am intending to show an alert message in macOS through a C++ based application. I am using CFUserNotificationDisplayAlert for the same....
New
I have JAR application ready. i have apple account also. Please give me steps to signed app upload
i try But getting error as below :
A...
New
Dear forum,
New on macos. Need to create a .pkg file on the command line. The tooling seems to be pkgbuild(1) and productbuild(1). My pr...
New
I am trying to draw NSPanels on texts of other apps using AXObserverAddNotification with the attribute of kAXValueChangedNotification on ...
New
I’m trying to perform library hooking on macOS by using the DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE=1 env-var, I tested it on an old mac I have with ma...
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









