AstonJ

AstonJ

Deepfake technology

Anyone every played around with deepfake tech?

Wonder how long before we’ll be able to star in films ourselves :laughing:

Bill Hader doing Arnie:


Software: DeedFaceLab

In use:

Most Liked

AstonJ

AstonJ

They keep showing up on my YouTube feed now :laughing:

Another good one:

AstonJ

AstonJ

I think this is a really nice use of the technology:

https://www.myheritage.com/deep-nostalgia

AstonJ

AstonJ

This is both scary and hilarious :rofl:

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

wolf4earth
Inspired by this thread about arcade games - which I initially misread as favorite arcade game soundtracks - I wanted to ask about your f...
New
AstonJ
:smiling_imp: What is your preferred syntax style and why? Perhaps we can add examples and use the code below as a simple reference poi...
New
AstonJ
Which apps do you think are killing it right now? Either from a technical perspective or ones that you like personally or feel have been...
New
chasekaylee
Hi everyone! I have been in the professional industry for ~2 years now coming from a boot camp. I started a base foundation by programmin...
New
Exadra37
Cloudflare as workers to run serverless code without using containers: So it seems that Isolates is based on: What we ended up settl...
New
chasekaylee
Just like the title says :smiley: which courses you find that have had the most impact in the span of your career as a developer?
New
AstonJ
Thought it might be worth having a dedicated thread for standing desk treadmills (for those interested, here’s our general thread on stan...
New
chasekaylee
Hi there! I have some old Bose in ear noise cancelling headphones that have worked like a champ for the past 3 years and was maybe due fo...
New
DevotionGeo
As the title suggests, this thread will contain some real wisdom came from experience. Please add something meaningful than fancy looking...
New
DevotionGeo
For me it’s six to seven steps above complete dark, on MacBook Air M1.
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New