CommunityNews
Bevy 0.3: game engine built in Rust
Bevy - Bevy 0.3.
Bevy is a refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust. It is free and open-source forever!
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Game Dev topics
Probably more of a mid-sized team than small indie, but has gone viral after gameplay footage was released (which they did to attract mor...
New
A new item has been posted:
This thread was posted automatically, if you feel it could be in a better category and are at Trust Level ...
New
https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/
You have to start by entering a word (rather than just random characters)
Here’s today’s (...
New
My game Don't Forget, a story & exploration game inspired by dementia, is now wishlistable on steam!
Watch the trailer here:
More info available on our steam page here: Don't Forget on Steam
Don’t Forget is a 3D singlepl...
New
Inspired by this UE5 demo:
Which has got to the stage now where simulations are more and more life-like -and where it feel...
New
Hi guys, we’re developing game systems for Unreal Engine and we need your feedbacks.
Check our FAB Store and Assets we’re waiting your f...
New
Hello,
I have a problem that you probably have too. I don’t have a problem with coding, but my problem is that as the game progresses, I...
New
Hi to everyone! i recently (not quite) started creating one game with an cool idea, for me at least.
The idea is this:
Frogger but in ...
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been building Kingdom Stack, a voxel-inspired game engine centered around modular systems and reusable tools. Seekers ...
New
Hello! Here’s a group theory (think Rubik’s Cube) like game I made called Ro. Make boxes rotate, translate, twist, and duplicate so that ...
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









