AstonJ

AstonJ

Any Playstation developers here?

I hope we get some join at some point :star_struck:

PS5 specs:

Anyone else looking forward to the PS5?

I am! :grin:

Most Liked

Ondrejj

Ondrejj

Who isn’t :slight_smile:

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

AstonJ
Please share!! :video_game: What did you use? What would you use going forward?
New
AstonJ
This was on the UK Dragons Den and I thought it was a neat use of existing technology (Playstation 3 camera which you can buy for about £...
New
AstonJ
Probably more of a mid-sized team than small indie, but has gone viral after gameplay footage was released (which they did to attract mor...
New
First poster: bot
Sony Unveils ‘Spatial Reality Display’ with Eye-tracking for Glasses-free 3D Viewing. Sony recently unveiled Spatial Reality Display, a ...
New
AstonJ
https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/ You have to start by entering a word (rather than just random characters) Here’s today’s (...
New
RobertRichards
Waste Racer It is a waste disposal game application. The game involves collecting roadside garbage and putting them inside a moving bin....
New
AstonJ
Inspired by this UE5 demo: Which has got to the stage now where simulations are more and more life-like -and where it feel...
New
vct0g
What’s the Most Challenging and Time-Consuming Aspect of Game NPC Development?
New
project-aftershock
Hello Guys, I developed my first game and I am trying to polish the demo before the next fest to be able to get feedback. The story cons...
New
Zatellia
I am currently making a game using UE, and the game is about fighting monsters using modern weapons but not all monsters are able to be k...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New