bot
PlayStation 5 event: $499 with a disc drive, $399 without, on Nov. 12
Console-exclusive Final Fantasy XVI leads game-trailer-packed event.
This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it ![]()
Popular Game Dev topics
I hope we get some join at some point :star_struck:
PS5 specs:
Anyone else looking forward to the PS5?
I am! :grin:
New
This was on the UK Dragons Den and I thought it was a neat use of existing technology (Playstation 3 camera which you can buy for about £...
New
New
New
(Note: I said this on multiple other forums, but nobody either actually said anything, or the mods don’t approve me. I’m just wondering f...
New
The fate of deadly dynamite blowing up is in your hands! You must prevent dynamite from touching nasty fireballs, or else it will blow up...
New
**
Join Here:** https://itch.io/jam/the-friday-night-fright-jam
Now Announcing: The Friday Night Fright Jam
Hi! I’m Glitc5. I run a we...
New
For those who don’t know a game jam is a competition to make a game with a theme in a limited time, sometimes its just for fun sometimes...
New
Hello everyone! I’ve been developing a 2D game engine since October or something like that and the goal is to just make something simple,...
New
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a quick message - feel free to hit me up if you could use a friendly hand with design or production. It’s s...
New
Other popular topics
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









