Ella
Visual novel games survey (Importance of certain elements of VN in shaping the overall gaming experience)
Hello to everyone who opens this message. Do you play visual novel games?)
I’m here to gather statistics of people’s views on the importance of particular elements of VN in shaping the overall gaming experience and then talk about it in my graduation project at university. To do this, I’ve created a google form, linked below. It includes questions assessing the role of specific story, visual, sound and game elements that might be present in a visual novel.
If you’re interested in contributing to this little study, I’d welcome every new response to this form. Thanks a lot for your help)
Survey google form: Survey about VN
Popular Game Dev topics
Please share!! :video_game:
What did you use? What would you use going forward?
New
Probably more of a mid-sized team than small indie, but has gone viral after gameplay footage was released (which they did to attract mor...
New
New
New
New
I just had a random thought come to my head: is there something like pygame for Elixir? Would Elixir be better or worse for game dev?
New
Hello, dear Developers!
My name is Alex, and I specialize in creating custom covers and logos for games designed for the Steam platform....
New
We are going to launch a new business based on gaming industry. but no time to build the games from scratch. but we have a small team to ...
New
Hello to everyone who opens this message. Do you play visual novel games?)
I’m here to gather statistics of people’s views on the import...
New
I created an online game where you can modify the evaluation function logic for the Alpha-beta Pruning algorithm dynamically.
It runs na...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









