CommunityNews
Why is Apple's M1 chip so fast?
Why is Apple’s M1 Chip So Fast.
Real world experience with the new M1 Macs have started ticking in. They are fast. Real fast. But why? What is the magic?
https://erik-engheim.medium.com/why-is-apples-m1-chip-so-fast-3262b158cba2
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
First Post!
bot
Share link for this tweet.
Popular Macos topics
New
mikelxc/Workarounds-for-ARM-mac.
This repository describes how I get most of my configurations work on the new Apple Silicon Mac - mikel...
New
Mark Zuckerberg Reportedly Told Staff Facebook Needs to 'Inflict Pain' on Apple Over Privacy Dispute
While for the most part, the war of words between the tech titans has remained professional, Mark Zuckerberg and Tim Cook have also share...
New
A previously undetected piece of malware found on almost 30,000 Macs worldwide is generating intrigue in security circles, which are stil...
New
Goals
Performance equivalent to C arrays for subscript get/set of non-class element types is the most important performance goal.
It sho...
New
Apple’s leaders continue to deny developers of two obvious truths:
That our apps provide substantial value to iOS beyond the purchase c...
New
TLDR;
I realised that my life while using Apple products is controlled by Product Managers/Owners who want to get a raise, rather than ...
New
Why aren’t the most useful Mac apps on the App Store?.
While developing a simple app that I really wanted to publish on the App Store, I...
New
This sample code project demonstrates how to install and run macOS virtual machines on Apple Silicon using the Virtualization framework. ...
New
I recently received a tantalizing email from a reader I’ve never met: Sam Henri-Gold.
Sam showed me how you can key in a couple write co...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /nodejs
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









