CommunityNews
Honey, I shrunk the Mac: Enthusiast makes the Mac mini more mini
Mac mini mod trims the fat for a reduced footprint.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Macos topics
Just watching now, seems well researched - very interesting actually…
He’s a Windows user btw :upside_down_face:
New
How Apple’s rivals plan to catch up with the mighty M1 chip.
Apple Silicon is just getting started yet the initial reaction has been rap...
New
Library Extension helps you find library books, but it doesn’t work on Safari—yet.
At WWDC 2020, Apple announced it was going to support...
New
After months of silence about Apple’s impressive M1 chip, Intel just clapped back with a carefully crafted takedown of the Arm-based chip...
New
What is ownership?
Ownership is the responsibility of some piece of code to eventually cause a value to be destroyed. An ownership system...
New
mathiasbynens/dotfiles.
:wrench: .files, including ~/.macos — sensible hacker defaults for macOS - mathiasbynens/dotfiles
This threa...
New
Malicious hackers have been exploiting a vulnerability in fully updated versions of macOS that allowed them to take screenshots on infect...
New
Made a small video today showing the creation of a macOS Droplet using AppleScript. I made it just for fun, and because I realised that m...
New
I recently received a tantalizing email from a reader I’ve never met: Sam Henri-Gold.
Sam showed me how you can key in a couple write co...
New
I didn’t think this was possible:
This App Store app [My Metronome - Tempo Keeper] immediately asks you for money and then disables the ...
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









