AstonJ
Which CSS framework do you use?
Inspired by @dbernheisel’s post here, which CSS framework do you use and why?
Most Liked
swelham
I have been using tailwindcss for a while now and really enjoying it.
8
OvermindDL1
I started with the Surface CSS library but have significantly modified almost every part of it. I like being able to do a lot of the ‘pretty’ things that most people use javascript for but without even a tiny shred of javascript at all for it.
5
jasullivan
For our internal apps I’ve been using Uikit for a few years. It is well maintained, nice documentation, easy to use, and looks good.
It took a bit to work out how to make some of the features integrate with Phoenix Liveview but after figuring out what needed to go into hooks it works like a charm.
5
Popular Frontend topics
New
React is Dead. Long live Reactive Rails! Long live StimulusReflex and ViewComponent!.
Let me tell you about the feeling that I get when ...
New
DHH might like you to believe they are a thing of the past:
https://twitter.com/dhh/status/1275902566719610880
I actually went down thi...
New
The Analytics That Matter | CSS-Tricks.
I’ve long been skeptical of quoting global browser usage percentages to justify their usage of b...
New
Some resources for Spring
Home of Spring
Spring Initializr
Head First Spring with Reactor
New
Just discovered AssemblyScript (our portal is here).
It…“aims to make it easy to compile to WebAssembly using TypeScript, no strings att...
New
New
A 3D racing game built with ClojureScript, React and ThreeJS
New
I invented a game of double Chess called Synergy Chess. I am not a coder. I hired someone to write the program. People can play online fo...
New
I created a web-synthesizer that generates sound from the binary code of any files. It can synthesize sound directly in the browser, or b...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









