CommunityNews
Navigating the AI crisis: a humble guide for students
We present some basic recommendations for (mostly graduate) students when it comes to choosing to use, or avoid, AI in their mathematical research and education. These include: maintaining a connection to the tried and true ways for learning mathematics; focusing on communication and the sharing of ideas with other people; thinking critically about the politics of labor and organizing with your cohort and others at your home institution; and being in touch with the realities of the impact of AI infrastructure on land and people.
Read in full here:
Popular Ai topics
New
Google has unveiled a tool that uses artificial intelligence to help spot skin, hair and nail conditions, based on images uploaded by pat...
New
AI Is Discovering Patterns in Pure Mathematics That Have Never Been Seen Before.
We can add suggesting and proving mathematical theorems...
New
New
New
It replicates your development environment and takes up to 30 minutes per task.
New
With a leap in the evolution of large language models, some leading thinkers are questioning whether AI might become sentient
New
Netflix said it used generative AI for the first time for a scene in an Argentinean show called “El Eternauta.”
New
Claude Code is an agentic coding tool that lives in your terminal, understands your codebase, and helps you code faster by executing rout...
New
1 skill, 17 commands, and curated anti-patterns for impeccable frontend design. Works with Cursor, Claude Code, Gemini CLI, and Codex CLI...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









