CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Pluralsight offering free JavaScript courses throughout Dec 2020

The company is giving users free access to 25 of its most popular JavaScript courses throughout December.

Story: CXO | TechRepublic

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

/js

First Post!

bot

bot

Share link for this tweet.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

DevotionGeo
Dart is not the first language with that mistake, but it’s newer. It shouldn’t have repeated this mistake.
New
finner
Some resources for Spring Home of Spring Spring Initializr Head First Spring with Reactor
New
New
ClaudiaGiv
Hi all, I recently started working with Svelte and created a small app with SvelteKit in order to understand better the framework. I hav...
New
Ayushk
Hello, This is pretty basic. I was trying to explore the front-end development as I was not from a tech background. But, very much inter...
New
EngineerHamziey
Hello everyone, is there a website or app that I can use to improve my self Like where there are UI UX designs to practice with and then...
New
mtmattei
A few months ago, Uno Platform unveiled Uno Platform for Figma plugin, a plugin created to turn your high-fidelity Figma design into XAML...
New
DevynClark
Does anyone know of any companies that are accepting remote work for junior front-end devs or UI designers? I’m not even looking for some...
New
toollist
Hey folks, Wanted to share a Chrome extension I’ve been using for Instagram data collection, and also open up a discussion about one of ...
New
Amzy31
Charlex WebOS: A Zero-Trust Web Page as an Operating System Experience a fun and innovative web-based operating system simulation crafte...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic. Sam Ruby @rubys ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New