max_alyokhin
Binary synth — sound from binary code of any files
I created a web-synthesizer that generates sound from the binary code of any files. It can synthesize sound directly in the browser, or be a generator of MIDI messages to external devices or DAWs, turning any file into a score. All the application code is written in Javascript and along with everything you need is packed into a single .html file of about 750kb. The synthesizer doesn’t need internet, it can be downloaded and run locally on any device with a browser.
Video:
Demo:
Source code and application principle:
Popular Frontend topics
I’m very interested in the Stimulus reflex approach for frontend development:
It is a great way to integrate action cable very easily ...
New
Here’s a pretty good list of them: https://github.com/jashkenas/coffeescript/wiki/List-of-languages-that-compile-to-JS
What’s your favou...
New
Hello everyone,
Does anybody uses Web Components in 2020? It’s quite old, but recently it seems to have some kind of revival.
I have be...
New
React is Dead. Long live Reactive Rails! Long live StimulusReflex and ViewComponent!.
Let me tell you about the feeling that I get when ...
New
hlang in 30 Seconds
hlang (the h language) is a revolutionary new use of WebAssembly that enables single-paridigm programming without any...
New
I (re-)realized I had the book “Modern CSS with Tailwind” bought, never read a page of it until today. With me being a fast reader and th...
New
My Favorite tool is figma, It helps a lot in designing .
New
For the last few months I’ve been (re)-learning vanilla CSS. Initially I did not ‘get’ how to structure CSS to take advantage of the ‘cas...
New
I created a web-synthesizer that generates sound from the binary code of any files. It can synthesize sound directly in the browser, or b...
New
Seeking a freelance coder to build an internal operator desk application.
Core setup:
Pure Electron + TypeScript + React build (zero p...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









