EngineerHamziey

EngineerHamziey

Are there any sites to help with UX design skills?

Hello everyone, is there a website or app that I can use to improve my self
Like where there are UI UX designs to practice with and then post it for people to comment in order to improve my frontend development skills.

Most Liked

davearonson

davearonson

You could try just putting up a web site with your proposed design, and ask people here to comment on it. (Or maybe in some design forum, if they’re not sick of such requests.)

Or just have it do something worthwhile, mention it, and people will go give you feedback. I recently launched SumOfABatch.com, as a home for the mead-making calculators, advice, and other stuff I had been putting on my regular coding-business page, mentioned it in a mead-making forum, and got some free design advice. :slight_smile:

chaptuck

chaptuck

I don’t know about an app but I really enjoyed Steve Krug’s book “Don’t Make Me Think”

AstonJ

AstonJ

I’m not sure if there’s anywhere like specifically for UX/UI design but in terms of courses Udemy might be worth a look?

Or these on YouTube:

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

justinjunodev
:rotating_light: Silly Post Alert :rotating_light: With the Coronavirus keeping the majority of us developers quarantined, how many “new...
New
AstonJ
Sprinkles of JS, or full frontend frameworks? What do you use and why?
New
kokolegorille
Hello everyone, Does anybody uses Web Components in 2020? It’s quite old, but recently it seems to have some kind of revival. I have be...
New
New
First poster: bot
The Analytics That Matter | CSS-Tricks. I’ve long been skeptical of quoting global browser usage percentages to justify their usage of b...
New
First poster: bot
Type. Type is a directed typing experiment. You choose the direction the letters should flow.
New
SynergyRob
I invented a game of double Chess called Synergy Chess. I am not a coder. I hired someone to write the program. People can play online fo...
New
Reinis
For the last few months I’ve been (re)-learning vanilla CSS. Initially I did not ‘get’ how to structure CSS to take advantage of the ‘cas...
New
vinay003
When it comes to integrating messaging features into super apps, you’ll want a reliable and efficient solution. Here are some top SMS API...
New
max_alyokhin
I created a web-synthesizer that generates sound from the binary code of any files. It can synthesize sound directly in the browser, or b...
New

Other popular topics Top

Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New