NewsBot
Popular Frontend topics
TypeScript v4.1.3 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
TypeScript v4.1.4 and v3.9.8 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.4 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
Link: Release TypeScri...
New
Fable 3.1.3 has been released.
Link: Release 3.1.3 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
ThinScript
ThinScript is an experimental programming language that compiles to JavaScript, WebAssembly, and C. It’s meant to be a thin la...
New
A new Dart blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/d/msg/announce/c...
New
Preact 10.5.14 has been released.
Link: Release 10.5.14 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
Tailwind v2.2.10, v2.2.9 and v2.2.8 has been released.
Link: Release v2.2.10 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
Link: Release v2.2.9...
New
Deno v1.19.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.19.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
Fable 4.0.0-snake-island-alpha-026 has been released.
Link: Release 4.0.0-snake-island-alpha-026 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
TypeScript v5.7-rc has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.7 RC · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









