AstonJ
What do you think of Animate.css
I like it!
https://daneden.github.io/animate.css
For those of you who visited hello.forum.devtalk.com you’ll have seen it in action on the fade-in ![]()
If you’ve not used it, are there any alternatives you use?
Most Liked
OvermindDL1
I just make my own CSS animations, they are actually really simple to make if keyframes make sense to you. You can do a rather amazing amount of things with CSS animations, no JS required, very fast and battery efficient. ![]()
3
Popular Frontend topics
I like it!
https://daneden.github.io/animate.css
For those of you who visited hello.forum.devtalk.com you’ll have seen it in action on ...
New
:rotating_light: Silly Post Alert :rotating_light:
With the Coronavirus keeping the majority of us developers quarantined, how many “new...
New
I’m very interested in the Stimulus reflex approach for frontend development:
It is a great way to integrate action cable very easily ...
New
Sprinkles of JS, or full frontend frameworks? What do you use and why?
New
Why do ARM chips have an instruction with Javascript in the name (FJCVTZS)?.
FJCVTZS is “Floating-point Javascript Convert to Signed fix...
New
Just discovered AssemblyScript (our portal is here).
It…“aims to make it easy to compile to WebAssembly using TypeScript, no strings att...
New
The situation
Hi there! I’m working on a live view app right now that encrypts sensitive user content (text and images) using the browser...
New
Hello,
I hope you have some tips for me. I am looking for further education including certificates (or similar) which are also accepted ...
New
Type.
Type is a directed typing experiment. You choose the direction the
letters should flow.
New
Hey folks,
Wanted to share a Chrome extension I’ve been using for Instagram data collection, and also open up a discussion about one of ...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









